Brandon Nelson is a junior at Foley High School. He is a member of the band and an outgoing people person. We asked him a few questions to get to know him better as he approaches his senior year.
1. What was your favorite food when you were a child? My favorite food would have to be anything that my grandma made. She made the best potato and ham casserole.
2. What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod? It would be “In my feelings” by Kehlani. I like to listen to the song because it has an amazing beat and there is meaning behind the song.
3. What is one of your favorite quotes? My favorite quote would have to be “Everybody is a Genius. But If You Judge a Fish by Its Ability to Climb a Tree, It Will Live Its Whole Life Believing that It is Stupid” by Albert Einstein.
4. What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity? I love to play soccer.
5. What chore do you absolutely hate doing? My chore that I absolutely hate wold be washing dishes. I hate it so much that my grandmother actually bought me a dishwasher, so I wouldn’t have to wash dishes.
6. What is your favorite form of exercise? I love doing squats; they makes your butt bigger!
7. What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year? My favorite part of the year would have to be summer, so I can go to the river and spend all day outside.
8. What’s your least favorite mode of transportation? I hate the bus, because there are so many little immature kids on them.
9. What is your favorite body part? My mouth, because all I ever do is talk.
10. What sound do you love? The ocean, because it is so calming and soothing!