Who doesn’t love delicious snacks at a get together, birthday party, or even just a family gathering? I have the perfect recipe for the perfect dip that you must make at your next event. It’s very simply and a guaranteed crowd pleaser.
- 4(8 ounce) packages of cream cheese
- 2(16 ounce) rolls of sausage
- 1(10 ounce) can original rotel tomatoes with chiles
- 1(10 ounce) can hot rotel tomatoes with chiles
- Brown both packages of sausage in a skillet over medium heat.
- Drain the sausage in a colander.
- Cube the cream cheese into a crock pot.
- Add the sausage to the cream cheese in the crock pot.
- Add both cans of rotel (with the juice) to the crock pot.
- Heat the mixture in the crock pot on high heat for approximately 1 hour, stirring occasionally until the dip is well mixed.
- Reduce heat to warm/low
- Serve with tortilla chips.
It’s so good you will be waiting for an event to pop up just so you can make it again. I hope you enjoy this recipe that my family uses for events, and maybe even make it one of your new recipes in your recipe book.
The following recipe was brought to you by food.com.