Are you wanting to change the way you eat but yet still eat something that tastes good? Then turn your attention to spaghetti squash. Not only does it taste good, but it’s also a good substitution for pasta, with low calories and fat!
This is how you make it:
HOW TO COOK SPAGHETTI SQUASH
The simplest and EASIEST way to cook spaghetti squash. And it’s such a healthy substitute to pasta – low in calories and fat!
1 (2-3 pounds) spaghetti squash
2 tablespoons olive oil
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
3. Cut the squash in half lengthwise from stem to tail and scrape out the seeds.*
4. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
5.Place squash, cut-side down, onto the prepared baking dish.
6. Place into oven and roast until tender, about 35-45 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and let rest until cool enough to handle.
8. Using a fork, scrape the flesh to create long strands.
You can find this recipe and others using this link to food.com.
This recipe yields 4 servings, takes 5 minutes to prep and 45 minutes to cook. Over all it takes around 50 minutes give or take.