Foley High School seniors will be taking the ACT Workkeys test on Tuesday, February 7th, starting at 8:00 o’clock a.m.
The ACT Workkeys test includes three sections: Reading for Information, Locating Information, and Applied Mathematics. Students will be given 45 minutes to complete each section and one 15-minute break.
Things To Keep In Mind
- Make sure to be to school ON TIME on the test day. Late students will not be allowed to take the test.
- This test is REQUIRED for all senior. It will not affect your graduation status, however EVERY senior MUST take this test.
- NO FOOD OR DRINK will be allowed in the testing room. The test will last approximately 3.5 hours, so make sure to eat a good breakfast! You may purchase snacks at the vending machine during your 15-minute break.
- NO BACKPACKS OR PURSES will be allowed in the testing room so either leave these items at home or in your car. Students who disobeyed this requirement will be placed in the cafeteria until the test is over.
- You must bring a photo ID to the test room. This can either be a driver’s licence or school ID.
- ABSOLUTELY NO CELL PHONES! Students caught with a cell phone may be searched by an administration.
- This test will be held in the GYM. You will receive a pass in home room on he morning of test day.
If you have any questions, you may email Ms. Bergenty at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by her office.