Sarah Barnett is a junior at Foley High School. She has been attending Foley since her freshman year. She is a very nice and helpful person; if you haven’t met her already, you should really consider it. Here are a few questions I asked Sarah to get to know her a little bit about her.
1) Q: What is your favorite quote?
A: My favorite quote would have to be “There is no substitution for hard work” -Thomas Edison
This is my favorite quote because I believe that if people want something in life, they should work for it. The reason I feel this way is because you are not going to get anywhere in life if you have to depend on other people for your happiness and your success.
2) What do you want to be when you get older, and what college do you want to attend?
I want to be a nurse, due to the fact that I really enjoy helping people. I want to attend Faulkner to get my basics and then go to South Alabama to finish.
3) What chore do you absolutely hate doing and why?
I would say that having to wash the dishes, because I absolutely despise touching the left over food in the sink.
4) If you won the lottery, what’s the first thing you would do?
The first thing I would do would be to get my mom out of debt and out of bankruptcy, because my mom has sacrificed many things in life for me, and I feel that I should do something for her in return.
5) What is your favorite food and your favorite dish involving that item?
My favorite food is chicken, because you can cook it many different ways. My favorite dish involving chicken would be Chicken Alfredo.
6) If you could meet any person, who would you meet?
I would want to meet my Grandpa, who passed away before I was born, because I would have liked to get to know him and discover what type of person he was.