Foley High students will soon have the opportunity to “dress down,” which means wear something besides a regular school uniform, during Homecoming week. These dates are September 6-9, and the Homecoming Dance is September 10th.
Tickets are $10, and be sure to purchase them at school. No tickets will be sold at the door.
Get ready for students everywhere to raid their parent’s closet looking for the perfect outfit.
And just as a reminder, here are the Foley High Uniform Expectations for 2016-2017:
- Students should cover those parts that traditional western modesty demands should be covered.
- Skirts and Shorts:
- Khaki, navy or blue colored jean material only without rips.
- Finger tip length or mid-thigh, whichever is longer, when walking, prior to pulling down, or smoothing out.
- No athletic shorts or sweat shorts.
- Solid khaki, navy or blue colored jean material only, without rips.
- No jeggins. leggings, sweatpants, windpants, etc.
- Collared shirts of a solid color. No plaids, stripes, etc.
- Any Foley feeder-pattern spirit shirt, blood drive shirt, etc.
- No cleavage-revealing tops, or tops with printed messages other than the Foley feeder-pattern spirit shirt, etc.
- Caps/hats: None allowed to be visible on campus, indoors or out
- None allowed to be visible on campus.
- Girls may wear scarves in their hair, but not bandanas/handkerchief scarves.
- Jackets: Most colors, patterns, etc., with the exception of graphics containing messages of violence profanity drugs, alcohol, etc.
- No dresses without prior administrative approval.
We’ll see you during Homecoming week!