Ever thought about making a Kool-Aid Pie? If not you’re missing out.
This recipe is very simple, and you only need four ingredients!
- Ready Pie Crust
- 1 14 oz. Can of condensed milk
- 1 8 oz. tub of cool whip
- 1 Packet of Kool-Aid, whatever flavor you choose
Steps to make the pie
- First, get a large mixing bowl, big enough for all the ingredients, add the condensed milk, cool whip, and Kool-Aid packet of your choice into the bowl.
- Next, mix all the ingredients together until the all the ingredients are fully blended together. Make sure you can’t see any of the Kool-Aid dust.
- Finally, pour the mixture you’ve created into the pie crust and let it chill in the refrigerator about four hours.
You will not believe how amazing this pie will taste!