Everyone loves a good chocolate chip cookie. Here is a recipe for the best chocolate chip cookies you will ever bake for yourself!
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 1 cup of packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 teaspoons of hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 cups of semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup of chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 cup of butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time. Afterwards, stir in the vanilla. Dissolve the baking soda in hot water. Add the dissolved baking soda into the batter along with salt. Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts.
- Then, drop large spoonfuls onto greased pan(s).
- Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned.
Enjoy this yummy recipe!