Senior handprints will be completed on Monday and Wednesday – May 11th and 13th. You must show up at your assigned time or make arrangements with D.D. Andersen to move. Report to the 400 hallway. Remember the following items:
- You can move later, but not earlier.
- Ms. Andersen will not wait for you. If you are late, you will be skipped and worked in before the next group.
- If you do not come at all on your assigned day, you will need to make arrangements to do your handprint on the MAKEUP DAY – Tuesday, May 19th at 3:15pm.
- Don’t wear nice clothes. You are using paint.
- If you notice any problems with the above schedule PLEASE see Ms Andersen today!
- Anyone who misses their appointment and has not made arrangements with Ms. Andersen should plan to come to school at 3:15 on Tuesday, May 19th.
- Share this information with your friends who graduated in December!
This is the schedule of student’s handprint appointment times.